Prior to joining the firm, Kameron served as an Assistant Solicitor General in Cherokee County where he gained knowledge of how – and why – criminal cases are prosecuted against defendants. This experience provides unique perspective into his clients’ cases and allows for a variety of strategies designed to produce the best possible outcome. In addition, Kameron’s extensive courtroom experience gives his clients the confidence that he is willing and prepared to go as far as necessary in the system to produce a fair result.
Kameron earned his juris doctorate from the Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center and bachelors of science from Pennsylvania State University. He grew up in a small town in Pennsylvania where he learned the values, integrity, and commitment to serve others that drive his passion for law today.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- DUI Defense
- Estate Planning
Honors & Awards
- Legal Elite Honoree, Georgia Trend Magazine, 2019-21
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Achievement in the Juvenile Defense Clinic
- Assistant Solicitor General, Cherokee County Solicitor-General Office
- Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S.
- State Bar of Georgia
- Cherokee County Bar Association