Prior to joining the firm, Kam served as an Assistant Solicitor-General in Cherokee County where he gained knowledge of how – and why – criminal cases are prosecuted against defendants. This experience provides unique perspective into his clients’ cases and allows for a variety of strategies designed to produce the best possible outcome. In addition, Kam’s extensive courtroom experience gives his clients the confidence that he is willing and prepared to go as far as necessary in the system to produce a fair result.
Kam earned his Juris Doctor from the Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center and Bachelor of Arts from Pennsylvania State University. He grew up in a small town in Pennsylvania where he learned the values, integrity, and commitment to serve others that drive his passion for law today.
Areas of Practice
- Georgia & Federal Criminal Defense
- DUI Defense
- Personal Injury Law
- Constitutional Law
Honors & Awards
- Legal Elite, Georgia Trend Magazine, 2019-22
- Rising Star, Georgia Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2023
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Achievement in the Juvenile Defense Clinic
- Assistant Solicitor-General, Office of the Solicitor-General of Cherokee County, Georgia
- Office of the District Attorney for the 19th Judicial District- East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana
- Office of the District Attorney of Luzerne County- Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- United States District Court – Northern District of Georgia
- Louisiana State University – Paul M. Hebert Law Center, J.D. and D.C.L. (Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law)
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A.
- State Bar of Georgia
- Cherokee County Bar Association