An experienced courtroom attorney, Lance Patrick came to the firm from the Office of the District Attorney for the Appalachian Judicial Circuit, where he served as an Assistant District Attorney specializing in complex corporate and financial crimes, and asset forfeiture cases.
Lance earned his Juris Doctor from the prestigious Emory University School of Law and received his Bachelors degree from Reinhardt University in Waleska.
- Criminal Defense
- Bankruptcy and Debt Relief
- Social Security Disability
- Wills and Trusts
- Elder Law
- Business Law
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Emory University School of Law, J.D.
- Clinic for Veterans (2016)
- Reinhardt University, B.A.
- Phi Alpha Theta National Honor Society
- Beta Beta Beta National Honor Society
- Chief Justice, Judicial Council (2005-06)
- State Bar of Georgia
- Assistant District Attorney, Appalachian Judicial Circuit
- Probation Officer, Cobb County