A Cherokee County native, Jennifer earned her Juris Doctor and Masters of Law in Advocacy and Dispute Resolution from the Faulkner University School of Law. She also holds a Bachelors of Science in Psychology from the University of Alabama. Prior to joining the firm, Jennifer worked in the fraud section of the powerhouse law firm of Beasley Allen in Montgomery, Alabama.
- Criminal Defense
- Bankruptcy and Debt Relief
- Social Security Disability
- Wills and Trusts
- Elder Law
- Faulkner University Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, J.D., L.L.M
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Public Interest Society Fellow
- Law Eagle Scholar
- University of Alabama, B.S.
- State Bar of Georgia
- First Baptist Church of Canton, Feed My Sheep Food Ministry
- Faulkner Law Elder Clinic
- Faulkner Law Mediation Clinic