For more than 35 years, attorney Jeff Heller has been representing individuals and families in their most important legal matters. He understands that, for many clients, they will only receive one opportunity to ensure the legal system treats them fairly. Through hard work, Jeff has been able to make the most out those opportunities, and routinely produces positive outcomes for his clients.
Jeff started his legal career in the United States Marine Corps. His service to our country provided the foundation for the high quality and strong commitment he brings to the practice of law today.
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers Honoree, Thomson Reuters
- Legal Elite Honoree, Georgia Trend Magazine
- Rated 10/10, Avvo
- Captain, United States Marine Corps
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, J.D.
- Duquesne University, B.S.
- State Bar of Georgia
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Military Assistance Program, State Bar of Georgia